Monday, December 5, 2011

Facial Cleansing Products I Love

Hey guys!

I know a few people who always seem to have an issue finding a good product (or two) to help clear their skin... I always seem to have small bumps on my forehead that bother me. So after hearing about one of the products I 'm going to mention in a few Guru youtube videos, I decided I might as well give it a shot and see what the fuss is about.

Here are the facial products that I have been using and love.... and why I love them.

Every night I wash my face with the Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser. This is the product I have heard a lot of people talking about... and I, too love it!
It's a nice, clean cleanser that doesn't feel like it's leaving any residue or that I need to continue to rinse my face in order to get it all off. With other cleansers I've used, they've left my skin feeling tight and weird, even with moisturizer. My face feels the softest it's ever been and I love it! It has a nice, light scent to it, but it wouldn't irritate anyone with very sensitive skin. Do I recommend this product? I do, definitely, at least for something to try if one is trying to find a less expensive cleanser or if one is just having a hard time finding a product that works for them.



The other cleansing product that I use, I only use maybe once a week, is the Clean & Clear Deep Action Exfoliating Scrub. I like that this scrub really removes any dry, dead skin I may have on my face, especially in my nose area, and the spot right between my eyebrows where I am very prone to dry skin. Also, it TINGLES!! I love that it tingles, it just makes it so fun to use, as well as the nice minty scent to it. It's not a harsh exfoliator, but it gets the job done.



To follow both products, I use the Neutrogena Oil Free Moisturizer in SPF 15. I have combination skin, where some parts of my face are a little oily, or are prone to being oily, and other areas can get dry, so having an oil free moisturizer is very good for my skin. No cons to this product, also nothing to really praise about, it's a good product to have in your bathroom and I think everyone should have a good moisturizer that works for them.



Since I've been using these products, I have noticed my skin being much softer and also with less blemishes. I'm not saying I've had huge acne problems to battle, I've actually been very fortunate to not have too many issues other than those pesky hormonal pop-ups here and there inherited from good ol' Aunt Flow. But we all get those little bumps every now and then that really bother us, and to have a good face routine is key to at least trying to keep those at bay. So if anyone has been looking for any new products to use, I definitely recommend giving any, or all of these a shot and to see what you think.

Hope this has helped you guys!

<3




No comments:

Post a Comment