Tuesday, January 3, 2012

We're Engaged!!!

OMG, I'm so excited!!

So Cory proposed to me Friday, December 30th 2011...

We had been talking about getting engaged for a while, even looking at different styles of rings to just get an idea, but I had no idea he was really shopping for a ring.

We already had a date night planned for that night because it was one of our last nights before he had to go back to school, and we'd both be busy with out separate things. So when he told me he had a surprise for me, I thought it had something to do with the date night, like a vase of flowers or something... although I don't know where he would've hidden that haha. But then he sat me on the couch, pulled out the box and popped the question!! I was sooo happy, that even after I had the ring on my finger, I was like "Are we engaged?!" Haha I'm so stupid!!



So, our date night became a celebration night! We went to P.F. Changs, got some coffee, and just walked around Easton Town Center... it was nice being out with just the two of us.

I'm so happy I've found the man of my dreams... someone who completely understands me and loves me for me... even with my ditzy moments or when I'm a big baby over the weirdest things. It's also wonderful to know that my family loves him wholeheartedly... that is so important to me.

We aren't going to get married until he is finished with college, but that's perfectly fine. That gives us plenty of time for planning, and getting things together without rushing anything. I'm just so happy to have him as my fiance.... I can't wait for him to be my husband.


1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited for you! And I'm also so excited you have this back up again! I hadnt checked it in a while but am so happy it's flowing again :) :) I love to tea your opinion on products :) :)
    Miss you!
    Xoxo!
    Rene

    ReplyDelete